[ASCLS Education SA] Seeking case study submissions for publication
joanp at ascls.org
Thu Dec 1 11:42:12 EST 2011
ASCLS is seeking case submissions for the on-line CE opportunity, Clinical Laboratory Investigations.
If accepted, the in-depth, quality case studies will be published on the ASCLS website at www.ascls.org/?page=CLI<http://www.ascls.org/?page=CLI> as a means of continuing education for laboratory professionals. Authors will also receive an honorarium of up to $100 for their submission.
* Cases may cover any discipline of Clinical Laboratory Science
* include a description of the patient history/presentation/problem, results from the physical examination of the patient, significant diagnostic laboratory tests results, the patient outcome, a short description of the disease/condition, and the laboratory tests
* include objectives and questions with correct responses
* Cases present an opportunity for laboratory professionals to obtain online continuing education credit from ASCLS.
* Multiple smaller cases may be grouped together in order to fulfill the requirements of one contact hour of P.A.C.E.(r) continuing education credit.
* Author submission guidelines are available at www.ascls.org/?page=CLI<http://www.ascls.org/?page=CLI> or can be obtained by contacting Joan Polancic, ASCLS Director of Education and Project Planning at joanp at ascls.org<mailto:joanp at ascls.org>
* Case studies will be forwarded to a peer review committee before publication.
* The author will receive comments and/or recommendations for changes.
Your support for this endeavor is appreciated.
Linda Laatsch, PhD, MT(ASCP)SM
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ASCLS-EDUC-SA